TOYOTA TUNDRA 2014-2018: MORIMOTO LED FOG LIGHT BUILDER
Customize your build using Morimoto LED fog lights!
- If you want OEM match or two-tone paint job, make note of the paint code/design in the text box below.
- All color changing add-ons include a Bluetooth controller
- Shipping is a flat $10 to the lower 48. Please contact us for shipping quotes outside of the lower 48.
- if you have a question about adding a different product, please contact us.
****PAYMENT AND SCHEDULING****
- Once you have decided on the options you want, take a SCREENSHOT of your builder page showing the options you have selected and any text you've put into the text box. Click the SCHEDULE AND PAY DOWN PAYMENT button and attach the screenshot to that email.
- We will promptly reply to the email with any more details we need to go over. We'll then schedule the build in with our current workload and send you the down payment invoice.
- Payment will be half up front, half upon completion. Shipping and extra options will be charged on the final invoice.
Headlights will come with all necessary plugs and connectors PRE-INSTALLED. There will be no need to make any splices unless usings a switchback product (simple splice to turn signal 12V+ wire). Applied Lighting is not responsible for improper install. You can contact us for any install help/questions you may have.
Shipping is a flat $10 to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside of that can be quoted prior to purchase. International shipping available. Shipping in most cases will be USPS priority, fully insured to the value of the build
- Product functionality used in the build (halos, demon eyes, projectors, HID components etc.) have a 1 year warranty. Outside of the 1 year, Applied Lighting can provide material and labor at a discounted rate.
- Build construction is defined as the seal on the lens and installation of products (halo/demon eye attachment, etc.). This warranty is for 6 months. Outside of the 6 months, Applied Lighting can provide material and services and labor at a discounted rate.
- Claims must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number as well as a clear description of the issue as well as pictures and videos. We will quickly communicate with you the next steps.