TOYOTA TACOMA 2016-2018: MORIMOTO XB LED HEADLIGHT BUILDER
Customize your build using Morimoto XB LED headlights!
PRE-ORDER STATUS: PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER FOR THESE NEW XB LED HEADLIGHTS, THEY ARE NOT IN STOCK AND ARE SOLD ON A "PRE-ORDER" STATUS EXCLUSIVELY AT THIS TIME. THESE ARE EXPECTED IN HAND FEBRUARY 2019. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER INCLUDING THESE, THE ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE HOUSINGS ARRIVE AND THE ORDER CAN BE SHIPPED COMPLETE. THANK YOU!
***NO SUBSTITUTES: If you're still running oldschool halogen headlights on your "Third Gen" Toyota Tacoma, then you're just behind the times! Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED headlights: Look great. Are well-built. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, and out-perform the alternatives. Easily making them the best LED headlights on the market today for the Tacoma aftermarket
***OEM PLUS: At TRS we live, eat, and sleep headlights. While the Tacoma LEDs from Morimoto cost a bit more relative to other options in the aftermarket; as the saying goes "you pay for what you get". We've seen it all, and their fit and finish is far superior to everything else out there. Guaranteed.
***PERFORMANCE: We've always been blown away by the fact that the other brands don't even consider how well their headlights perform on the road at night. Most often, they're a downgrade compared to even the standard halogen setup, and that's a shame. The good news is that Morimoto's XB LED headlights produce a well defined beam pattern with a great amount of width, intensity, and a proper distribution of light.
***DOT APPROVED: Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. Their quad-projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FMVSS108 regulations when aimed properly...and that's easy to do with their integrated vertical/lateral adjusters.
***PLUG-N-PLAY: Wiring is easy too! The LED headlights are designed to work on your Toyota Tacoma without any modifications. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No error codes, no flickering, hyper-flashing, or radio interference. They can easily be removed, and will not void your factory warranty.
***SEQUENTIAL LED DRL: Game Changer! Their LED daytime running light is powered by Osram 5000K LEDs and is insanely bright, easily visible during the day. A separate optic that's dedicated to the turn signal function uses amber LED's to produce a full sequential turn signal. While that feature will cause others to mistake your truck for an Audi; for those who are a bit more traditional they can also be setup to run as solid on/off style signals too.
***WELL-BUILT: Their UV-coated polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, ensuring your truck's new headlights will look good as new for many years to come. The PPS plastic housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable alternatives. The die-cast aluminum heat-sinks inside the housings provide more than an adequate amount of cooling for the OEM grade Osram LED chips that produce the light. These complete headlights may be new to the market, but Morimoto's XB LED fog lights have proven themselves perfect after 5+ years out now, which is confidence inspiring.
***THEY LOOK: Amazing. At least in our opinion! The subtle elements incorporated in their design are more than enough to make them stand out, but they're clean enough to be considered top of the line original equipment to those who don't know any better. The piano black trim and smoked gray reflectors keep the color scheme neutral, and the quad kuria-optic projectors are as modern as it gets.
OTHER OPTIONS (LEAVE INFO IN TEXT BOX)
- ETCHED PROJECTOR LENSES: Only applicable if build consists of a projector retrofit. If you note that you want etched lenses, we will contact you to discuss the design. For these specific headlights, the price would depend on how many of the projectors you want etched.
- Check out existing logos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-IIXfUHvR1PU3ktT3ZDTWZVVHc
- Check out existing pattern designs here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-IIXfUHvR1PN2pfYVhwNkFTcEU
- You can also submit your own new custom logo as well
- If you chose a projector retrofit, note in the text box whether you want 4500K, 5500K or 6500K bulbs
- All color changing products will come with a Bluetooth controller.
- Shipping is a STANDARD $35 to the lower 48. Please contact us for shipping quotes outside of the lower 48.
- if you have a question about adding a different product, please contact us.
****PAYMENT AND SCHEDULING****
- Once you have decided on the options you want, take a SCREENSHOT of your builder page showing the options you have selected and any text you've put into the text box. Click the SCHEDULE AND PAY DOWN PAYMENT button and attach the screenshot to that email.
- We will promptly reply to the email with any more details we need to go over. We'll then schedule the build in with our current workload and send you the down payment invoice.
- Payment will be half up front, half upon completion. Shipping and extra options will be charged on the final invoice. If you choose to ship us your lights, you will save money! Amount saved will be the cost of new housings.
Headlights will come with all necessary plugs and connectors PRE-INSTALLED. There will be no need to make any splices unless usings a switchback product (simple splice to turn signal 12V+ wire). Applied Lighting is not responsible for improper install. You can contact us for any install help/questions you may have.
Shipping is $35 STANDARD to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside of that can be quoted prior to purchase. International shipping available. Shipping in most cases will be USPS priority, fully insured to the value of the build
- Product functionality used in the build (halos, demon eyes, projectors, HID components etc.) have a 1 year warranty. Outside of the 1 year, Applied Lighting can provide material and labor at a discounted rate.
- Build construction is defined as the seal on the lens and installation of products (halo/demon eye attachment, etc.). This warranty is for 6 months. Outside of the 6 months, Applied Lighting can provide material and services and labor at a discounted rate.
- Claims must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number as well as a clear description of the issue as well as pictures and videos. We will quickly communicate with you the next steps.