DODGE RAM 2009/10-2018 MORIMOTO XB LED HEADLIGHT BUILDER
Customize your build using brand new Morimoto XB LED headlights!
PRE-ORDER STATUS: PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER FOR THESE NEW XB LED HEADLIGHTS, THEY ARE NOT IN STOCK AND ARE SOLD ON A "PRE-ORDER" STATUS EXCLUSIVELY AT THIS TIME. THESE ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE @ TRS FOR DISTRIBUTION IN DECEMBER 2018. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER INCLUDING THESE, THE ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE HOUSINGS ARRIVE AND THE ORDER CAN BE SHIPPED COMPLETE. THANK YOU!
NO SUBSTITUTES: If your Ram is still rocking OEM headlights, then it's time for an upgrade. Even the latest and greatest OE "projector" headlights for the Ram are still powered by halogen bulbs and their light output is laughable at best. Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED headlights: Look great. Are well-built. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, and out-perform every alternative. Easily the best LED headlights on the market today for the Ram aftermarket
OEM PLUS: While the Dodge Ram LEDs from Morimoto cost a bit more relative to other options in the aftermarket; as the saying goes "you pay for what you get". We've seen it all, and their fit and finish is far superior to everything else out there. Guaranteed.
PERFORMANCE: We've always been blown away by the fact that the other brands don't even consider how well their headlights perform on the road at night. Most often, they're a downgrade compared to even the standard halogen setup, and that's a shame considering how bad Mopar's OEM Projector headlights are in the first place. The double Bi-LED setup in the new Ram LED headlights produces a well-defined beam pattern with a great amount of width, intensity, and a proper distribution of light. These are much more than an aesthetic upgrade, they will illuminate the road much more effectively too.
DOT APPROVED: Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. Their quad-projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FMVSS108 regulations when aimed properly...and that's easy to do with their integrated vertical/lateral adjusters.
PLUG-N-PLAY: Wiring is easy too! Morimoto's Ram LED headlights are designed to work on your truck without any modifications. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No error codes, no flickering, hyper-flashing, or radio interference. They can easily be removed, and will not void your factory warranty.
SEQUENTIAL LED DRL: Game Changer! Their LED daytime running light is powered by Osram 5000K LEDs and is insanely bright, easily visible during the day. A separate optic that's dedicated to the turn signal function uses amber LED's to produce a full sequential turn signal. For those who are a bit more traditional, they can also be setup to run as solid on/off style signals too.
OTHER OPTIONS (LEAVE INFO IN TEXT BOX)
- PAINT: We can paint your housings, shrouds, reflectors in anyway you want!
- Flat/Satin Black: +$75
- Gloss Black: +$100
- OEM Color Match: +$175 (Make note in text below your paint code)
- ETCHED PROJECTOR LENSES: We can etch the lenses of your projectors with cool designs! If you note that you want etched lenses, we will contact you to discuss the design.
- Existing logo designs are +$50 out existing logos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-IIXfUHvR1PU3ktT3ZDTWZVVHc
- Existing pattern designs are +$75. Check out existing pattern designs here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-IIXfUHvR1PN2pfYVhwNkFTcEU
- You can also submit your own new custom logo for +$100
- If you want to ship us your headlights, make note in the text box below and you'll save $1300 off the final invoice!
- All color changing products will come with a Bluetooth controller.
- Shipping is a STANDARD $35 to the lower 48. Please contact us for shipping quotes outside of the lower 48.
- if you have a question about adding a different product, please contact us.
****PAYMENT AND SCHEDULING****
- Once you have decided on the options you want, take a SCREENSHOT of your builder page showing the options you have selected and any text you've put into the text box. Click the SCHEDULE AND PAY DOWN PAYMENT button and attach the screenshot to that email.
- We will promptly reply to the email with any more details we need to go over. We'll then schedule the build in with our current workload and send you the down payment invoice.
- Payment will be half up front, half upon completion. Shipping and extra options will be charged on the final invoice. If you choose to ship us your lights, you will save money! Amount saved will be the cost of new housings.
Headlights will come with all necessary plugs and connectors PRE-INSTALLED. There will be no need to make any splices unless usings a switchback product (simple splice to turn signal 12V+ wire). Applied Lighting is not responsible for improper install. You can contact us for any install help/questions you may have.
Shipping is $35 STANDARD to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside of that can be quoted prior to purchase. International shipping available. Shipping in most cases will be USPS priority, fully insured to the value of the build
- Product functionality used in the build (halos, demon eyes, projectors, HID components etc.) have a 1 year warranty. Outside of the 1 year, Applied Lighting can provide material and labor at a discounted rate.
- Build construction is defined as the seal on the lens and installation of products (halo/demon eye attachment, etc.). This warranty is for 6 months. Outside of the 6 months, Applied Lighting can provide material and services and labor at a discounted rate.
- Claims must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number as well as a clear description of the issue as well as pictures and videos. We will quickly communicate with you the next steps.